For Bayer, that means:
- Empowering farmers to use their crops to remove carbon from the atmosphere
- Incentivizing growers to adopt farming techniques that keep carbon stored in the soil
- Developing new crops that help farmers use their resources more efficiently
- Pioneering digital tools that help farmers monitor and maximize their resources
- Partnering with other organizations to develop climate-smart practices throughout the supply chain
By working together to harness agriculture’s power to be a climate-smart resource, we’re helping redefine the value of farming and the future of our planet. We’re reimagining what a farm can be, and what role agriculture will play in the future of our world. And with every new commitment, new technology, and new hybrid, we’re transforming that role even further. The solution is growing, and we’re proud to be part of it.