Residue study, Monheim - Date TBD
At Bayer, science is our core activity – and we want to show you the scientific rigor that goes into evaluating the safety of our crop protection products. That’s why we’re excited to welcome you to our Monheim site so you can meet our scientists as they carry out a residue study! Read on for more information or sign up via the form below.
What will I see during the tour?
This visit will be spread over 2 days.
- You’ll receive a thorough overview of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and safety instructions at our Monheim site.
- We’ll drive you out to our field test station. Depending on the time of your visit, you will see a crop protection product being applied, or the crops being harvested.
- You’ll come into the Bayer lab to see how our scientists analyze previously harvested crops for residues of crop protection products. We’ll show you the procedures we follow to make sure that our results are accurate, reliable and verifiable.
- You’ll meet Bayer experts who’ll talk about how we carry out risk assessments on our products, how we ensure the quality of our processes and results, and what the study results mean.
When exactly will the tour happen?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the importance of respecting social distancing measures, we have made the decision to postpone the OpenLabs visit until further notice. We will notify applicants as soon as a new date is determined.
- Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market
OpenLabs Application Form
Thanks for your interest in the residue study which is planned to be carried out in Monheim! Please fill out the form below to complete your application.